Recovering Data From A Laptop Hard Drive
We can recover data from any faulty laptop: We specialise in laptop data recovery
All Laptops contain a hard disk drive and are generally considered to be more shock resistance and are believed to suffer from less instances of mechanical failure compared to your standard desktop hard drives. However due to their portability, notebooks are more susceptible to logical or physical damage. Laptop drives can also fail in variety of situations such as water spillage, electronic damage, airport scanning, vibration or shock or drop.
Professional Laptop Data Recovery Services
Data Recovery Lab, data recovery specialists since 2001 in UK, provides expert laptop data recovery services from all types of data loss scenarios. No matter what kind of data loss situation has happened to your laptop, whether it is an accidental deletion, virus attack, hardware failure or a shock or drop, we can help you recover data from your laptop. Data Recovery Lab can deliver fast, professional and secure data retrieval and restoration services for your personal or business laptop computers. Our laptop hard drive data recovery service covers all types of laptop and netbook (ultra-portable computer) hard drives, including 2.5″, 1.8″ and SSD internal hard drives and portable external hard drives of different capacities attached to laptop computers.
Laptop and Netbook Hard Drive Data Recovery Services You Can Trust
As a specialist laptop data recovery service provider, Data Recovery Lab has in-house data recovery tools and we use a variety of advanced data retrieval methods to salvage data from any kind of damaged laptop, netbook and Tablet PC hard drives. We can successfully restore data from all types of portable hard drives manufactured by leading brands such as ASUS, Samsung, Western Digital, Compaq, Seagate, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Hitachi, HP, Quantum, IBM and Maxtor. Our data recovery engineers can retrieve data ranging from hard drives with physical damage as a result of laptop being dropped, electronic (PCB) failure, motor failure or read / write head failure to situations where hard disk logical failures like corrupted file system, excessive bad sectors and firmware corruption have caused the data to become inaccessible.
Some of the most common laptop data loss situations we can help you with:
- Software corruption and file damage
- Electrical power surge
- Hard drive head crash
- Deleted partitions
- Damage from fire or flood
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failure
- Damage caused by power outages
- Accidental file deletion or formatting
- Blue screen of death
- Misalignment of read / write heads
- Inaccessible partitions and drives
- Liquid spillage over the laptop or netbook
- Repetitive clicking, scraping or grinding noises
- Drive not recognised by BIOS or operating system
What to do if you need laptop data recovery
Data Recovery Lab treats each laptop data recovery case with intense care and professional expertise acquired since 2001. To get initial information regarding our hard drive data recovery process, you can call us on 0207 516 1077 or bring your laptop or laptop internal hard drive to us for a FREE inspection and analysis using our address directions. Alternatively you can send your laptop hard drive to us using our media shipping form or have it collected from the comfort of your office anywhere in the UK mainland.
Recovering Data From Different Laptop Brands
Data Recovery Lab is committed to provide all its corporate and private customers in London with secure and fast laptop data recovery service and help them with the retrieval and restoration of data from all brands of laptop, notebook, netbook and Tablet PC brands including Toshiba, HP, Apple Mac, Acer, Sony VAIO, Alienware, Compaq, Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, ASUS, Lenovo, IBM, Packard Bell, MSI, and Siemens.
Supported Operating Systems in Laptop Data Recovery
- Windows Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 9x, Windows NT (Workstation and Server), Windows 2000, Windows ME,
- UNIX Operating Systems: HP-UX (Hewlett-Packard UniX), BSD (FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD), Xenix, Sun Solaris, SCO UnixWare, SCO OpenServer
- Linux Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Mandrake, Caldera, Mandriva, Red Hat, SuSe, Debian,
- Novell Operating Systems: Novell NetWare 3.x / 4.x / 5.x / 6.x
- Mac Operating Systems: Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion), Mac OS 9, Mac OS X (Kodiak, Cheetah, Puma, Jaguar, Panther, Tiger.
Supported File Systems in Laptop Data Recovery:
- Windows: exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT12, FAT32 and VFAT
- LINUX: Ext4, Ext3, Ext2, Reiser4, JFS and ReiserFS
- UNIX: JFS 3.1, JFS 3.3, UFS1, UFS, HTFS, JFS 3.0, UFS2 EAFS, and VxFS
- Macintosh: HFS, HFS+, HFSX and HFS Wrapper
- Novell: NSS, Net386 and NWFS
Laptop Data Recovery Process
Once we have received your laptop hard drive or your laptop, a full FREE diagnosis and evaluation is performed by our laptop data recovery engineers our secure lab in London. We will then email you a FREE diagnosis and a FREE quote. After receiving your approval, we will proceed with the laptop data recovery and once completed send you a file listing of the recovered data. Recovered data can be delivered in an external hard drive or DVDs or by means of secure FTP transfer (File Transfer Protocol).